Setup Mail forwarding from Outlook 365
1. Open your web browser
2. Go to http://outlook.office365.com
3. You should now see this box.
4. Enter your username and @croftonannedale-jun.hants.sch.uk as below and then click Next. Change -jun to -inf if your child is an infants pupils.
5. You will be taken a page with this box on the right-hand side.
6. Now type your password in the Password box and click Sign in.
7.You will then see this box.
- One you have been logged in, select Settings in the top right corner of the screen.
- Look for "View all Outlook settings" at the bottom right of the panel that appears and click on it.
- Select Mail > Forwarding.
- Select the check box to Enable forwarding and enter the email address you want to receive forwarded emails.
- Select the check box to Keep a copy of forwarded messages if you want to keep copies of your incoming email in your Outlook inbox. If you don't check this, once the email message is forwarded, it's deleted from your Outlook account.
- Select Save. Any emails sent to your Outlook account will now forward to your preferred inbox.